Our financial services recoveries division specialises in the recovery of debit balances outstanding from agents/intermediaries within the financial services industry. Our clients are both product providers and networks alike.
Due to our knowledge and experience of financial debt collection gained over many years, we are able to communicate with agents/intermediaries on a level par, understanding such issues as pipeline business, renewal commissions, reinstatement of lapsed policies, indemnity and non-indemnity terms etc. We can also address the question of compliance issues and FSA regulations.
Financial Debt Recovery
Our pre-litigation activity, combined with the specialist lawyers and barristers, employed as and when legal action is required, ensures the best possible service and recovery prospects for our clients. This applies even if you have your own in-house legal department.
This is because we do nothing else other than progress ‘clawback’ recoveries, and have both the time and resources available to provide an efficient and cost effective level of service.
- Clawback Recoveries (And Other Debt Balances)
- Recovery of Complaint Payments
- Business Development Loan Collections
- Agent Intermediary Worth Suing Reports
- New Member Search – including judgement and electoral register information
- Personal Service Of Legal Proceedings
- Recovery Of Client Files
- Member/Ex-Member Present Address Traces
Financial Services Debt Recovery Presentation
Location: Your Premises
Date: To Suit You
Duration: One Hour
Cost: Free of Charge
We will give you an overview in the following areas:
- Networks / Product Providers
- Agents / Intermediaries
- Debit Balance Recoveries – Including Business Development Loans and Complaint Monies
- Debt Payment Negotiation
- Litigation Process
- Preferred Option For Enforcement of Judgement / Decree
- Dealing With Defended Actions
The presenter, Roy Caligari, is a member of the Institute of Credit Management and an accredited mediator. He has many years experience in the Financial Services Industry, assisting product providers and networks alike, in the recovery of clawback commissions and other debit balances. His knowledge and expertise in this field ensures that clients achieve the best possible results in securing payment.